Demolishing a building takes a lot of planning and preparation to get started. If you’re not sure where to begin, or whether you need to get a council permit for your renovation or construction project, read through our FAQ or contact our Ballina office for more information today.

A: If the fibro in your property pre-dates 1987, it will almost certainly have asbestos content.

A: No, your house will require decontamination with specialist equipment.

A: For asbestos that measures less than 10m you can do it yourself, though we do not recommend it. For anything 10m or more, you must use a licensed asbestos removalist.

A: Unless stated otherwise, Dingo Demolitions normally retains salvage rights, which reduces the cost of the demolition for you.

A: Asbestos removal requires notification to SafeWork, which is arranged by Dingo Demolitions.

A: Contact us for a free quotation. Our asbestos removalists are experienced in safely disposing of both friable and non-friable asbestos.